Sunday, May 31, 2009

feed me!

Marion started "eating" cereal for the first time last Wednesday! I'm not sure how much actually made it to her tummy, she seemed to just hold it in her mouth for a while and then spit it all out. She's had "dinner" every day since and the improvement is slow! I will say, however, that it's going much better than it did with Grace...
... maybe Marion will be a less dramatic child... one can hope!


Yes, I'm going all whole grain and organic this time around- with Grace I just did the standard Gerber. For some reason when I bought this I was expecting brown baby cereal, like it would be brown rice... but it looks the same, white as ever.

her first meal!


Holding, then spitting... over and over. At least there was no crying!
Grace LOVES to help feed Marion!

2 comments:

Daddy said...

It is crazy how different she looks from grace at that age. Love you guys.

Heather said...

Aubrey's jealous! I think she'd eat a pizza if we gave it to her.