Thursday, December 3, 2009

santa visit 2009

This was our second year to get a personal visit from Santa! It's a fundraiser for charity that is put on by Garden Club. Grace was SO EXCITED!!! Marion... well, she didn't cry!

Marion got this cool "busy ball popper" that blows air and shoots the balls up. She and Grace both loved it. I kinda always wanted one of these for Grace when she was a baby and somehow never got one.
Santa brought Grace a hot pink, remote controlled Barbie corvette. She thought it was COOL! It came with the Barbie you see in the picture. Grace described her as "famous and fabulous" and named her "Madonna!"

For those of you who haven't seen my kids' playroom, it's big and has about nine katrillion toys in it. Seriously it does, no exaggeration.... but they really play in there for hours, so it stays. Anyway, I asked Grace if we could give away her old, non-battery operated Barbie car since she got such a cool new one. She said sure. Then I thought... I'll let Maymay play with it! I tried, but she would have nothing to do with it... she wanted to play with the power one too! :)

1 comment:

allison said...

What a cool Barbie car!!