Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Two thousand nine was filled with many memories, both happy and sad, and most of them I was able to share with you all through this blog. The highlight of the year was definitely the birth of our sweet Marion last January. I now have the two sweetest little girls ever and feel like my family is complete. I have much to look forward to in the new year!

BIG THANKS to all of you who check in on my family by reading this blog! It's been about a year and a half since I started it and many of the memories I have recorded would surely have been lost otherwise. This site has an average of about 35 "hits" a day. That seems like a lot of people to me, and it truly makes me feel connected and keeps me company to know you are all following along on my journey.

I hope 2010 brings many happy times for all of you!

Much love to all,
Julia

2 comments:

allison said...

Love you! XOXO

Jeremy (Daddy) said...

Thank you for updating it. When I am at work, it makes my day when I pull it up and see new pictures of my angels. Love you.