Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sugar Land


The front of the house!  We've done a little landscaping since this picture was taken (about 4 months ago)... I was going to take a new one, but the neighbor's car was parked in front of my house today!
 
Foyer Right View

Foyer Left View


Formal Living Room



Dining Room

Kitchen, lots of plans for this space!!
Breakfast Table... I've ordered a chandelier to replace this light, one of my Christmas presents ;)

Butler's Pantry

Great Room off of Kitchen, this is where we spend most of our time.  The 1990s curtains will leave soon, but I need a replacement first- they hide the control panel to the pool!
More Views of Great Room

Master Bedroom
Upstairs, the dark room through the french doors is the study.
Study is octagonal.

Playroom.  The door leads to the upstairs balcony.  We keep it locked via a keyed deadbolt, and I didn't feel like going to get the key for pictures ;)


Guest Room
Another View of Guest Room and Bath.  It's big!! Come visit ;)

Marion's Room

Grace's Room




Back Door
Grill and Fridge with Bar


The Pool... I fell in love with it!

The water slide and grotto... the kids fell in love with it!!
Back of house, upper balcony.
Gazebo with Chandelier that Jeremy hung for me the week we moved in... priorities!!  Fence is brick wall covered in ivy.
Garages and Gate

1 comment:

Joy said...

Sweet!! I don't think I need an exercise bike in my room, thought