Saturday, July 25, 2009

in grace's words... what mommies do...

Last night was a girl's night out. A yummy dinner and a funny movie with my friends while Grace and Marion stayed home with a sitter. This was the conversation Grace and I had before we left...

"Grace, Miss Kennedy is coming over to stay with you while I go to the mommy meeting."

"What's the mommy meeting?"

"It's where all of the mommies go and talk about mommy stuff."

"Oh, like opening the refrigerator?!"

I started laughing and she named a few more mommy duties...

- opening doors
- making waffles

and my favorite...
- making the dining room pretty :)

For those of you who don't know, Jeremy and I just tackled a big home improvement project, our dining room... gone is the blood red ceiling and the red wallpaper with gold roses!

No comments: