Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Happy Mother's Day to all the mamas out there!! We've had so much fun today. We woke up and made waffles, which we ate on paper plates... no more dishes than necessary on Mother's Day! The girls gave me their gifts... the sweetest one is the handprint/footprint garden stone next to them in the photo. They also gave me a gift certificate to a local boutique and a bird bead for my Pandora bracelet. I love it all :)

Marion and Daddy then headed out on a date to the zoo and to lunch. Grace and I went on a date to the Saenger Theater to see the Hattiesburg Light Opera's performance of Beauty and the Beast.

1 comment:

Aunt Mary said...

You are so blessed to have two, wonderful girls. They are adorable! Thanks for the fun visit today, Tell Gracie that tonight the pony asked me what his name was and I told him I had to check with Gracie!!!