Friday, February 24, 2012

Halloween 2011


Halloween 2011, where to start? It was only 4 months ago, but it seems like ages ago. We were in Mississippi then, and are now settled in Texas. It has been a whirlwind to put it mildly! I'm going to catch you all up, one post at a time, so hang on! Once I'm caught up, I'll show you the new house ;)

Tinkerbelle: she's way cute, blonde, plenty of spunk to spare, but with a heart of gold :)

Dorothy: my sweet, loving daydreamer :)

The girls with Jeremy's homemade silhouettes- have no fear, we moved them to Texas!

Of course, I was a witch again. I'll be wearing this same hat when I trick or treat with my grandchildren.

Lined up with the neighborhood kids...

Meredith, Grace and Margot getting a few treats at our house before heading out :)

We had a fun night of Trick or Treating. The girls' feet were killing them by the time we got home and they couldn't be back soon enough!

No comments: