Friday, February 24, 2012

Little Christmas Memories

These are some of the little things we did leading up to Christmas...

Our Garden Club Santa Visit

My kids have gotten used to Santa knocking on OUR front door every year! I'm a bit worried that they will be disappointed when he doesn't show in Texas this year. Hmm, maybe a neighbor in a santa suit?


Gingerbread houses- I love them! We did the kit from Sam's this year, but I promise to make them from scratch next year. These holidays were just crazy and hectic because of the upcoming move... next year we'll go all out to make up!

My girls, smiling before Grace's Christmas program at Sacred Heart.

She sang her little heart out!

Marion at her Christmas party at Temple- best preschool ever!

Marion with Mrs.Shannon- we loved her!! It was pajama day ;)

Grace's Christmas party at Sacred Heart, this is where she said her goodbyes to most of her friends.

Grace and Meredith, tears were shed for this farewell :(

My girls with Santa at Sacred Heart's Cookies with Santa.

No comments: