Saturday, February 21, 2009

feeling germy

We had big plans for today... a trip to Chuck E Cheese in Slidell for my niece's birthday party. Yes, I was going to take Baby Marion to Chuck E Cheese (gasp!). Some family that hadn't met her yet was going to be there and I thought it would be a good chance to get together.

Please don't worry about us picking up germs at The Cheese, we've already got them! After my much needed night out last night with a friend, Jeremy told me Grace had been a little cranky while I was away. This morning, she came into our room crying and burning up... at 100.5 degrees to be exact. We canceled our plans and are hanging out around the house today.

Grace is feeling a little better with a healthy dose of Tylenol and has yet to give up on The Cheese...

"Mommy, I got my furby out!!! I can go to Isabelle's birthday party!"

"Mommy, I got my fever and my germs out. I just got my coughs out, I washed them all out, and that's what I did, because I'm ready to go to Chuck E Cheese!"

"I feel better! I feel better! Pleaseeeee, can I go to Chuck E Cheese??"

I've promised to take her one day this week when she's feeling better. My poor baby!


As for me, after a few days of the nursing going great again, would you believe I'm feeling bad again?! I think it may be candida, which is common after a course of antibiotics. Really, the only thing keeping me going now is my stubborness! I'm trying some home remedies this weekend and if they don't work I'll be back at the doctor on Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope G's feeling better. Maybe we can do CEC on Wednesday. It's supposed to rain anyway. You KNOW how I LOVE CEC! ;)