Thursday, June 25, 2009

beach wrap up

Anybody still reading? :) I'm surprised you are, I've been a bad blogger lately. Between the new house, going out of town, Jeremy coming in and out of town, and entertaining the kids, I've just been exhausted every night. I'll start by wrapping up our beach trip. We had a busy second half of the week - we did it ALL - water park, amusement park, pool and beach... oh, and the outlet mall! We had a great time. We went with some good friends and after a week together in a 2 bedroom condo with 4 adults and 4 little ones, we're still friends... gotta love that!

Apparently my camera didn't make it to much toward the end, but here are pictures from our night at The Hangout...Grace at the condo's photo op... nice, huh?

Family picture... don't the girls look thrilled?! :)

Sorry Heather, I know it creeps you out... but I thought the fan was so cool! Yeah, I'm a total tourist... taking pictures of the fixtures... it was HUGE! You really can't tell from the picture, but it must have been at least 20 feet wide, 30 maybe?? Seriously!!!

The "backyard" of the restaurant was a total playground, Grace loved it.

Daddy and Marion

Daddy and Grace dancing!

Daddy and Marion dancing!

Hanging out!

We had a great night... until about the second I took this picture! Grace was running wild blowing her new whistle when she stubbed her toe... she never recovered! Oh, well, it was fun up until then.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ahhh....the fan! Looks like you all had a good time!

allison said...

I love all of the pictures. Grace's outfit is really cute, and you look so skinny!