Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Marion's Pre-Parties

Okay, nobody tell Grace, but Marion is having four birthday celebrations. Grace quickly realized that Marion was having one more than she had. She wasn't happy, and I told a small lie, "She's having 3, JUST LIKE YOU, and I'm not talking about it anymore!" Hmph!! She may think I can't count now, but she dropped it!!

First, we partied at Mom's Day Out. I came with the cake at the end of the day. Her teachers told me that they had been singing to her all day! After all of the celebrations of Grace's birthday last week, Marion is very into the birthday song and blowing out candles!

Blowing before the song is over!

She always has to go back for the 2nd candle!

Little school friends :)

It was YUM!!

Her sweet teachers even gave her a gift.


We celebrated again, with another cookie cake, on her real birthday with Nana and Paw Paw.

I'm glad that Nana and Paw Paw brought the energy to the birthday song, because the girls were tired! Marion had skipped her nap and played with them at home, while I took Grace to a friend's birthday party.



Another celebration, this time at her Mommy and Me class.
We had princess cupcakes this time!

Licking the candles, a special privilege of the birthday girl. She learned this from Grace!

Mommy and Me class

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

You are the most awesome Mommy/Wife ever!!!! Kiss my birthday girl.