Friday, September 16, 2011

Lulu's

To Lulu's or not? We had never been before, and had heard mixed reviews. Our friends weren't interested in going, so we wondered if we should....

We decided to check it out! As soon as we drove up to this...
I was excited! It sits right on a marina, filled with yachts, little tugs, and all other sorts of cool watercraft. Jeremy was in heaven just checking out the cool water rides!

Since the girls were wearing their new souvenir airbrush tees, I ordered a nice, clear, wedding cake flavored snow cone for them to enjoy while we waited to eat!

Oh, and a nice, cold drink for myself too! Ahh, I wish I could click my heels and be back in that chair right now!



After we ate, we claimed some more of those big comfy Adirondack chairs by the stage and watched the girls play for a while...







Check this out!! Grace was too scared to try it out, and I didn't even give Marion the option... maybe next time!!
We had a blast!! If you are ever in Gulf Shores, don't miss Lulu's!!

1 comment:

Southern Girl and family said...

We go there everytime we are down there! We love it! My girls love to sit and watch all the boats pass by and wave to them! Endless hours of fun!! :)

LOVE the tie-dye shirts!