Monday, August 25, 2008

did I really need another reason to play on the internet??

oh, but this will will be fun... a journal of the special times in the lives of my family. it will at least help me get over my guilt for not keeping a pregnancy journal!

we are so busy! grace has just started preschool 3 mornings a week. she absolutely loves it and I am amazed at what she has already learned in 2 short weeks. lessons about ideas that I have never even thought to teach her. did I mention the stuff she brings home? it's covering the pantry door and I just can't stop looking at it- I'm so impressed! as if 3 morning a week of preschool wasn't enough for a busy 2 year old, grace is also taking a weekly gymnastics classes as well as a weekly dance class were she is learning ballet and tap.... there will even be a recital!! she loves it all so much that I keep her in it, even though it's a busy schedule.

on top of grace's overbooked life of a preschooler, I'm expecting a new baby in January!!! the children will be exactly 3 years apart. my last appointment included a 15 week ultrasound. the tech seemed pretty sure she was looking at another baby girl... 80% sure to be exact. 80% sounded high to me, so I've gone with it... girl it is! I've chosen fabric for the nursery, purchased an outfit (it was on sale and a perfect coordinate to a dress of grace's- couldn't resist!), and I've started this blog, "2 Pouty Princesses." I will go back for another ultrasound a week from Friday and she should be able to give me an answer that is 100%. oh, the work ahead of me if she was wrong! a new nursery to plan and I'll have to start a new blog with a new name!

I'll be updating and adding pictures often, so drop back in to stay in the loop!

4 comments:

mandi said...

Yay, another blog to check out! I'm addicted and you will be too. I love the blog header....wherever did you get it!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you got this blog Julia! Give my little Princess a kiss for me and tell her Aunt Lindsey loves her very much and misses her. I hope we see you all soon!

Anonymous said...

This is so great, Julia! I feel like I've lost touch with you and the family lately, and this way I can keep up with all the recent going-ons in the Abercrombie family! I wish we got to see you guys more often, but at least now I feel like we can keep in touch. :)

Julia said...

yeah heather, I kwym. It's hard to keep in touch with someone when when you only get to spend 2 or 3 hours a day talking to them. bummer! we should def hang out more often! :P