Tuesday, August 26, 2008

from the pantry door....

Okay, so you'd love to see this fabulously impressive work that Grace is bringing home from school? Here it is....




name in black eyed peas... classic!




can you see it? okay, it's a little abstract with the spiral! but it's all there... eyes, nose and a big smile!



this one is sure to impress daddy!



okay, so this isn't a preschool creation, but I loved it! ...get ready to squint, tilt and make your eyes fuzzy... grace told me it was a mermaid- and I totally see it!! the face with flowing hair, eyes and a mouth... and a perfect fishtail! she's a budding monet!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is Daddy's head princess hard at work. I miss all of you girls, and will be home soon. even though it will only be for a couple of days before I leave again. I will check in on your new internet "obsession" from time to time. Give the schoolgirl a kiss, and I love you all.

mandi said...

I so see the mermaid! Great job Grace! I am very impressed with the art too, what a big girl!

Anonymous said...

Black-eyed peas as her medium - she's a true Southern Miss!! Can't wait to see you both!

Anonymous said...

Awww... That's totally precious. She's already more of an artist that I am.

My mom sent me the link to your blog. It's very cute. I miss you all!!!