Saturday, November 29, 2008

in grace's words

The last 2 days have been like the Great Flood here, so Grace and I have spent some time cooped up in the house talking and playing. Here are some of her thoughts....

Yesterday morning I groaned at the size of my belly and how uncomfortable it's becoming. Grace asked me what was wrong and I told her that Marion was just really kicking me a lot....

"She's kicking, so she can make a hole, so she can get out???"

Clueless of what else to say, I just agreed.

.......................................................................................

Earlier today Grace took an elephant ornament off the Christmas tree to play with...

"Elll... elll... elephant! Mommy, elephant starts with L!"

I absolutely hated telling her that something that sounded so right was wrong! Elephant should start with L!

No comments: