Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

We spent Thanksgiving at Nana and PawPaw's house. We were joined by Uncle John, David, Natalie, Tim, Beth, Lillie, Caleb, Isabelle and Baby Jess. It was so good to see everyone and Grace had a wonderful time playing with her cousins.

Grace playing with a bamboo shoot she picked.

David with Isabelle, Caleb and Lillie

Baby Jess

Here I am with my cousin, Natalie. I'm almost 31 weeks along now. Really, can my belly get any bigger?!?


On the way home we took a short detour off of Henleyfield McNeil Road to see a row of homes that go ALL OUT with Christmas lights.


Grace stared in total awe! When we came to the end and began driving away...

"Mommy, wait, are those people's houses??"
"Yes Grace, those are people's houses, they just put lots of Christmas lights up."
"Mommy, wait, can we go see their back porch??"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish that I could have been with you guys. I Hope you had a good thanksgiving. I love you all.