Friday, January 30, 2009

hospital pics



Our "professional snapshots" from the hospital are up on the photographer's website. There are so many little moments that I want to remember that I'm going to have trouble choosing! The only ones that make me cringe a little are the ones that show my 24 hour post baby tummy! I guess that's just part of it though. Today they told me they could make it into a photo storybookI'll call to get more information on that tomorrow- sounds nice! We had a more formal sitting at their studio today. Marion was asleep through most of it, but since they were more formal pics, all I really need is one great one. We'll see, they should be up in about a week.

Click here to see the gallery.

The password is "marion".


1 comment:

laurie said...

BEAUTIFUL JULIA!!!!