Sunday, January 17, 2010

birthday girl

My sweet Grace on the morning of her birthday, ready for preschool.

She was the birthday girl at school and brought this yummy snack!

The next day was her party. She had it at Kids in My Kitchen, a local cooking school just for little ones! Check out the favors, mix to make "Grace's Polka-Dot Cookies!"

My little birthday chef :)

They made pizza... from scratch!


The pizza came out really yum!



The end, my sweet girl is four. Time continues to fly by. It seems as if she was just born yesterday, but somehow I can barely remember life without Grace. I love you sweet girl and hope you had a wonderful birthday!

3 comments:

allison said...

Everything looks so cute! I'm loving the party favors and cake! You're such a good mom.

Nana said...

Oh so cute!! Wish I could have been there.

Heather said...

Looks like fun. Sorry we missed it! How did she like the Melissa and Doug cupcakes.... thought it kinda went with her party! Madeline has the cookie one..... and LOVES it! Hope y'all had a fun birthday... next it is Marion's turn.... hard to believe she is turning 1 am sure. I look at Camille and can't believe how BIG she has gotten and she will be 2 in April! Oh My, my baby turing 2!