Saturday, February 14, 2009

rollin'

My kids aren't fans of "tummy time," I remember from when Grace was a baby...


Marion feels about the same way...


Of course, Grace put on a little more drama (some things never change!), but still, both children... clearly ticked.

Marion got so irritated today that she decided to do something about it... SHE ROLLED OVER!!! Yea Marion! Your first time rolling from your front to your back. She is 3 weeks and 2 days old today.

I got the action on film...

2 comments:

Heather said...

Julia. I did not scroll down and at first I thought the first picture was of Marion. And I was thinking MAN she looks JUST LIKE Gracie. Then I realized it was GRACE!
ALL 3 of mine HATED tummy time too although I tried to make it interesting. Sometimes when they got the most irritated is when they would actually participate. Enjoyed the pictures... thanks!

Adalyn's World Views said...

I have got to see this baby and eat her up. I will call and set up a time when you are home and I have no children. She looks delicious. Oh too precious!!!!!!