Saturday, December 26, 2009

christmas morning

My girls on Christmas morning! Marion thought these Skittles looked YUM!

Grace helped Marion empty her stocking and unwrap gifts!

Grace's big gift this year was the Barbie collection of Wizard of Oz dolls. They all sing and they are just gorgeous!

Marion singing at the microphone of her new music station!

Grace got a "Big Girl bike" with training wheels from Santa. She was so excited and kept telling everyone, "NO MORE tricycle! I got a big girl bike!!!" I had held off buying one because she never was able to pedal her Kettler trike well... but they big girl bike is actually easier to pedal, so she already is better on it!
All smiles with a tummy full of animal crackers from her stocking!

This was her favorite gift, a Strawberry Shortcake doll from Marion.

Marion's big gift from Santa, Sillytown. Grace insisted Marion wanted this after she saw it on tv. Grace called it "Block Party!"



4 comments:

Daddy said...

Thank you, I am sorry that I was not there.....I am glad you all had a good Christmas. I love you girls, and miss you. On the coast of Brazil now, not too much longer.

allison said...

The dolls are beautiful! How nice!

Alfio Barese said...

The issue is not this year, it is the barbie collection

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

OMG, I would love receive that Barbie collection now!!