Saturday, December 5, 2009

snow day!

This is our third winter in Hattiesburg and for the third year in a row we had SNOW!!! That's pretty unusual this far South. In my 18 years growing up down here I can only remember it happening once!
Our home... a winter wonderland!

Gate to the backyard... snowcapped!

Camellias

Japanese Maple

Deck...

Playhouse... everything looks better in the snow :)

Have you ever seen snow covered palm trees?? They don't look too happy!

The weight of the snow bent these shrubs over to block the back walk.



My snow angel!

It was Marion's first time in the snow!







3 comments:

allison said...

They look like they're having so much fun! I love your new house BTW.

I just got the card today from you. adorable! on the fridge now.

Daddy said...

Looks like I am missing all of the fun. I love and miss you girls!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Please Vote for Jordan Kasteler on the Top 100 Most Influential Internet Marketer http://www.invesp.com/2009/top-100-marketers-of-2009.html

Voting ends on 12/13/09 midnight, until then you can vote daily.

Thank you