Thursday, December 10, 2009

come on maymay, get moving!!!

As you may remember, Marion had an evaluation for physical therapy three months ago. At that time, they assessed her to be age appropriate in all areas, but told me that if I was still concerned in a few months, they could reevaluate her.

Well, I was and they did, today. She is now pretty far behind where she should be, and will be starting physical therapy soon. The therapist who did the evaluation seemed to think Marion was just about to be able to do so much... we'll see. She even said she thought Marion would be getting herself to a sit in a week... we'll see.

I'll be working with her and trying my best; it's just so hard to get her to even try to do anything that she doesn't want to. I've tried toy bribes, food bribes, everything I can think off. I'm beyond frustrated and worried about my little Marion. The therapist again didn't think that there was anything physically wrong with her... just that she's content with what she can do and not too motivated.

Come on Marion, help a mama out... let's get moving!!!

3 comments:

allison said...

Aww..she just wants to relax. I don't like getting off my butt either!

Julia said...

Ha! Thanks for making me laugh! I needed that!! :)

Daddy said...

No pictures, I need to see my angels. I miss you guys, and love you. We just crossed another time zone, we will be in the western hemisphere tonight. Kiss Kiss.