Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Things I Learned in Fort Lauderdale...

Food just tastes better when you're eating beachside! It must, I mean, I gained 5 pounds there!

Some girls think a carousel with a mermaid horse is fabulous...

Some girls don't!

Sometimes, a cheap knit dress makes the cutest picture!

100 degrees at the beach feels wonderful! Can you see the breeze?

Have fun looking for shells, and bring them all home (all 20 pounds of them!), but also buy some really cool ones at the shop!

The East Coast water is oh-so-clear!

Playing on the beach until 10 o'clock at night is the best!!
That wraps up vacation stories. After the worst plane rides ever (I really don't even want to talk about it anymore!), we are home!! School is starting and we are getting back into our routine. Hello Fall!! :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm with M...the mer-horse creeps me out a little, too! Glad y'all had fun! We thought about you guys the other day...Chandler was looking at FL brochures at the AAA office and she picked up a Jungle Island one. I had never heard of it before your blog...looks fun and now she just HAS to go!
Hope G's enjoying school.