Sunday, March 8, 2009

rock star

Last night we hit up Grace's favorite late night hangout, Walnut Circle. Grace danced in front of the stage for an hour and a half, with only a few 20 second power naps on Nana's lap.

I guess professional videographers don't use crackberries - excuse the poor video quality - but you get the idea... she was having a total rockstar moment!



for me?! watch her take a big bow when everyone starts clapping!



notice how she picks up the flowers that her fans have thrown on stage!


Watching Grace dance last night, I couldn't help but admire the lack of self-conciousness and insecurity that she had out there. I wish she could stay that way forever, although I know it's just part of the innocence of being a 3 year old. It would have taken me a couple glasses a whole bottle of wine to have been out there boogie-ing down the way she was!

As for little Marion, she slept right through the whole party - not a peep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is my girl!! She is a blast, and I love you girls so much. It won't be long before they are a team, and we have two performers. Miss you girls.

Love
Daddy