Friday, May 22, 2009

the graduate

Grace graduated 2 year old preschool last week!

She wrote her name on her gifts to her friends!

On the last day of school the kids performed the "Super Duper, We're So Sad It's the End of the Year Program!" It was awesome. The kids sang and danced to 14 songs they had learned this year. Grace's favorites were "Five Little Monkeys Swinging From a Tree," "God Made All of Me" and "Days of the Week," sung to the tune of the Adam's Family theme song.

They performed on the big stage in the Children's Theater and there were about 50 kids on stage... but I could hear Grace loud and clear! She loves to sing and I had already heard most of the songs at home.


I am so proud of you Grace! You had a wonderful first year of school and learned so much. You are such a sweet and smart little girl. I admit I am worried about how I will keep you entertained this summer! I'm looking forward to more time to just hang out with you!

No comments: