Saturday, May 23, 2009

mommy and me

Marion completed her first six week session of Mommy and Me last week. Did she enjoy it? Well, I guess as much as a bitty baby enjoys anything! There were days she seemed to enjoy it lots, days she wanted to nurse lots, and even days that I couldn't even get her to wake up to play! We were there and all, she just slept through it and there's no waking Marion up if she wants to sleep.

Since Grace was out of school last week, she tagged along. When I told her she was going to "Marion's school" to watch, she said, "No! I don't want to watch Marion, I'm going to HELP her!" I think Marion truly enjoyed having her big sister there!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Like the girls outfits... very cute!!! It is so much easier to match 2 girls... it is becoming more difficult to coordinate Nathan with the girls. And now he is wanting to wear "big boy shorts" not shortalls.