Sunday, June 20, 2010

Nana and Paw Paw

This week we celebrated Father's Day and it was also my mom's birthday. Grace drew pictures of both Paw Paw and Nana...

Uh oh dad, she's noticed your bald spot! Grace has the attention for detail! She didn't ask how to spell Nana or Poppa... smart girl!

Nana got a rather glamorous off the shoulder dress, of course in her favorite color :)

And yes, that's snow in both pictures... she said it was Christmas time, I think she just likes to draw snow.

This is a drawing she left to try to appease "The Clean Up Fairy" who swiped a few of her toys earlier in the week that she left out overnight ;)

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

Beautiful pictures...But no mention of DADDY on Father's day?
:(

Nana said...

Thank you, Gracie. Yes, you know my favorite color. I love my picture, and you!

allison said...

Great picture of Nana. Haha..no daddy picture I see, Jeremy. I'm sure that Grace took care of you too.