Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tubes

Marion got her tubes this morning and it went as well as could be expected. We arrived at the surgery center at 6:30a.m.
She was the youngest on the schedule, so she went first! She was surprisingly agreeable even though she hadn't had any food or drink since the night before.
The procedure was over very quickly... and then she wasn't so happy. She cried on and off for about 30-40 minutes until it was time for us to leave. She then cried the whole way home. She must have been exhausted and felt awful, right? Well, as soon as we got home, she was a ball of energy and ready to play.
My littlest patient relaxing on the sofa. How cute is her hospital gown?!


Thank you Mrs.Laurie and Mandi for all of your help! Love y'all!!!

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

I am so glad everything went well. Sorry I missed it. I love and miss you girls.

allison said...

I love the picture in the hospital gown!! precious!! What a trooper!

laurie said...

We love you Guys!!!!!!!

Aunt Lindsey said...

I'm glad things went well! She looks absolutely precious in her little hospital gown. Give the girls a kiss for me! Love y'all