Sunday, September 14, 2008

baby naming with grace

Nothing too exciting here this weekend. On Saturday we were visited by Nana and Paw Paw. We went out to lunch and did some shopping around town. We visited the new Corner Market grocery right at the front of the neighborhood. I was impressed... really nice and oh-so-convenient for this mommy!

Today, Grace and I focused on naming baby! Grace had lots of suggestions and strong opinions. After spouting off the wildest name she could possibly think of, she would rub and cuddle my belly very lovingly and say things like...

"hi there baby douza lou lou, we love you so much!"
or
"oh my little dee dooba, you're sooo cutie cute cute!"
or
"baby crocodile, I can't wait to see you... I'm you're big sister!"

of course, she laughed hysterically at how funny she thought she was every time. I guess I was much too serious about getting it figured out... I didn't quite see the humor! ;)

No comments: