Tuesday, September 9, 2008

my little gymnast

monday mornings are set aside for gymnastics, and Grace really looks forward to going. I took a couple pictures this week to show off my little gymnast...

posing in front of the gym


doing her "donkey kicks"


Grace started gymnastics last April and she has come so far. Her class was never a "mommy and me" class... but she wasn't quite ready to separate last year... so there I was out on the mat with her! She has matured so much and now confidently walks out on her own and I watch from the balcony. the class has much improved for me too... it's now a 10:30 instead of a 9:30! big deal in my life... a relaxed morning :)

as proud as I am of my little lady who's growing up and becoming independent, it's so hard at the same time! time is going by way too fast...

slow down Grace!!!

No comments: