Monday, October 20, 2008

good morning beautiful

"not the lights, I'm trying to sleep here!"

...but she always smiles for the camera :)

Grace is a big fan of Steve Holy's "Good Morning Beautiful," she sings it to me every morning! It is so sweet and makes me melt every time! One day at school last week, as her teacher was preparing to sing the school's good morning song, Grace interrupted and recited OUR good morning song. Mrs. Ginny got a kick out of it!



Here is the original, which she asks to watch all the time...



Of course, I love the song and admit to a little coaching.... but it is sooo sweet to hear first thing everyday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Never heard the song, but I think I like G's version even better than the original! The next mini American Idol?

Anonymous said...

That's one of the most precious things I've ever seen. I have the smartest little niece in the world. Tell her I love her & give her a big kiss from Aunt Lindsey. We miss y'all!

Jamie said...

I love that song!!! She definitely does it justice.

Anonymous said...

Whenever I need a lift I watch this clip - and then I hum this song to myself the rest of the day - Gracie's version. I love it!