Tuesday, December 2, 2008

31 weeks

Today I am 31 weeks and 1 day along in my pregnancy and I was back to the OB for another appointment. Last visit, I measured 3 weeks ahead, and was starting to get a little worried about how big she'd get! Today, I measured "right on," which I guess means I shrunk! Of course, it's all just her positioning. We scheduled January 18th for the big day, assuming I'm still pregnant then! Only 6 weeks and 5 days to go! That will be 6 days further along in the pregnancy than when I had Grace.
So here's my plan for January... the first Saturday is the 3rd, take it easy and prepare... the second Saturday is the 10th, knock out Grace's birthday party while hugely preggo... and the third Sunday is the 18th, baby day! Whew! I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

No comments: