Friday, December 19, 2008

school christmas party

Yesterday Grace had her school Christmas Party. Really, we've been partying everyday! Who knew having an almost 3 year old came with such a packed social schedule?! The theme was "Home for the Holidays," and everyone wore their jammies to school. The kids had snacks and hot cocoa, and did a small gift exchange.
Lately I've gotten to know many of the moms of Grace's classmates and they're all so much fun to be around that I now look forward to all of the parties. Of course, we often have unscheduled mommy pow wows on preschool mornings at the Hattiesburg Target too. Two out of the three preschool days last week literally half of the mommies of Mrs.Paula's class were hanging out there! I had to leave Tuesday morning before I even started my shopping because I had spent too long talking and it was time for me to be at the doctor! I never even made it past the "dollar spot!"

Starting with Grace and going clockwise... Grace, Natalie, Mary Allen, Luke, Emma or Ava (twins, not totally identical, but I can't tell from behind!), and Kadin

Grace brought the cookies for Christmas snack- here she is trying them out!

No comments: