Saturday, December 6, 2008

santa's here! santa's here!

Yes, that's what Grace was shouting on Thursday night when she ran to the front door to see who was visiting.

"I made you these cookies!!!"

Grace and Santa

Grace was very excited that Santa visited her house! Last night, she asked me if Santa could come to our house to stay... as in, permanently. I explained that he must visit all of the children in the world... she wasn't overly concerned about all the other kiddos out there!

Santa did bring her one gift, a sparkly Barbie horse and carriage, that Grace loving named after herself... "Grace the Pony."

Today, we were at Toys R Us shopping for some of her friends' upcoming birthday parties and she showed me the crawling pink My Little Pony that she liked...

"Oh Grace, is that the one you asked Santa for?!"

"Yes, but he already brought me "Grace the Pony."

She wasn't too upset about it, but she did seem to believe that she had already received her one and only gift from Santa, and wasn't expecting anything else. Luckily, I'm pretty sure he'll remember the crawling pink pony she's been asking him for the last two months!

No comments: